Process Control Engineer
- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
▪ The main purpose of the Process Control Engineering job is to ensure proper installation and monitoring to support any troubleshooting occurring.
2. Principal Accountabilities
▪ Shall know the overall process of semi-automatic plant system, and aware on how the entire process works with all interlocks.
▪ Shall be aware of database control software like iTrack used in how the production house assets are managed and know how to use the same.
▪ Shall have partial knowledge on Analyzer system as well.
▪ Shall know how signal communication is happening between various PLCs and the central data system for recording purpose
▪ Shall be able to coordinate with suppliers online to mitigate any software related issues or any upgrade of software.
▪ Shall be well-aware of various alarms and trips and how to reset back related to software.
▪ Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
3. Communications and Working Relationships
▪ Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
4. Health and Safety Responsibilities
▪ Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
▪ Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
▪ BA degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering
▪ Knowledge in Information Technology.
▪ 3-5 years’ experience in Process Plant.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800