- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
• The main purpose of the QC Manager will be to establish, update and continuously improve quality management systems to ensure the system operates effectively. Support customer / supplier satisfaction at all levels in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 17025:2017.
• To establish, update and continuously improve Standard operating procedures for specialty gases filling operations
• To establish, update and continuously improve Standard operating procedures for specialty gases Quality control operations.
• To establish the laboratory with latest technology equipment suitable to cover all specialty gases analysis.
2. Principal Accountabilities
• Supervises and coordinates activities of lab personnel in production and analysis of compressed and liquefied gases to meet Specialty Gas product requirements
• Serve as lead trainer for scheduling and conducting all required training and or lab performance reviews as required
• Responsible for scheduling, conducting and ensuring all maintenance of analytical and or other equipment related to Specialty Gas lab is up-to date
• Handles customer complaints, providing thorough root cause analysis of complaint, short-term and long-term corrective actions.
• Write Quality procedures, Test and calibration method, work instructions and forms in accordance to ISO 17025
• Control of records in accordance to ISO 17025 requirement
• Review internal & external customers requirement and approve in line with Lab's capability
• Method validation for all lab equipment’s in accordance to ISO 17025 :2017
• Calculation of Uncertainty and reporting in accordance to ISO 17025:2017.
• To prepare quality improvement plan
• Planning & conducting of Internal Audits and Internal Audits.
• Review and approve Correctness of Data in certificates issued from laboratory, equipment calibration report, QC chart and other documents.
• Review Management system documents for their effectiveness, improvement & Revision.
• Raise Nonconformance of test/calibration/product & Effectively close with Corrective action and preventive action
• Participation of proficiency testing scheme/Inter-Laboratory comparison and achieve Excellent Z score or En Score. Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the QC Manager team to ensure that the objectives are reached
• Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
• Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company’s values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
• Identifies potential successor for his/her position; oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
3. Communications and Working Relationships
▪ Interfaces with Production Manager/Operation Manager
4. Health and Safety Responsibilities
▪ Promotes and disseminates a positive health and safety culture and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
▪ Ensures employee health and safety programs and guidelines are developed, regularly maintained, implemented,
Intellectual property of Rawabi Integrated Gas
Rawabi Integrated Gas – Job Descriptions Version 1.0 2/2
reviewed and complied with
▪ Identifies any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and recommends and implements measures and solutions to mitigate these risks 5. Knowledge, Skills, Experience
▪ M.sc in Chemistry or MTech Chemical Engineering.
▪ Qualified internal auditor for ISO 9001 & ISO 17025 Management system.
▪ Must have minimum of 10 years’ experience in Specialty gases operations and specialty gases laboratory.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800