- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Mechanical Engineering job is to inspect, check, verify and test processing plant commissioning.
▪ Shall order and install right materials as per specifications. Few areas of plant are dealing with high pressure hence rightly specified material to be used.
▪ Shall know various cautions while dealing with Oxygen equipment and Atex rated equipment in flammable areas.
▪ Mechanical maintenance routine of each equipment shall be carried out and required to understand all related issues prior to installation, during testing and commissioning.
▪ Shall carry out pressure testing of new system once installation is done.
▪ Any new installation of piping and equipment shall be under his supervision.
▪ Shall deal with standard operating manuals of all equipment to provide guidance to all operators or foremen.
▪ Shall deal with standard spare parts and repairing kit of various equipment and ensure that it is available all time during normal operation to tackle any breakdown issues.
▪ Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
▪ Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
▪ Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
▪ Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
▪ 2-4 years’ experience
▪ Familiarity with the latest diagnostic equipment 6. Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800