- Jazan Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Boiler operators operate, repair, maintain, and adjust boilers, turbines, pumps, compressors, water lines, steam lines, valves, and all related systems and equipment. Boiler operators work within boiler rooms and equipment rooms and rarely travel in the course of their day-to-day duties.
- Operates automatically fired boilers to generate steam that supplies heat or power for buildings or industrial processes: Lights gas- or oil-fed burners, using torch.
- Starts pulverizer and stoker to grind and feed coal into furnace of boiler.
- Observes pressure, temperature, and draft meters on panel to verify specified operation of automatic combustion control systems, feed water regulators, stoker, pulverizer, and burners.
- Turns valves and adjusts controls to set specified fuel feed, draft openings, water level, and steam pressure of boiler.
- May maintain log of meter and gauge readings and record data, such as water test results and quantity of fuel consumed.
- check readings and work with numbers regularly; they can immediately recall measurements and formulas to determine when parts of the boiler system are experiencing too much strain
- Minimum 5 Year's of relevant experience.
- Diploma is required
- Should have iqama transferable
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800