2nd Officer (Marine) - "Wadaef 2019"
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
- Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
- Marine Services Division offers a variety of services — Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
- Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
- Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
The main purpose of the 2nd Officer’s job is to manage the navigational operations, reports, equipment, supplies, maintenance and resources of the ship.
• Maintains all navigation equipment, publications, charts and prepares information for the bridge
• Ensures bridge electronics, navigational aids, alarm systems and lights are in good working order
• Plots voyage tracks for the Vessel Master’s approval
• Ensures all required flags are aboard and in good condition
• Stands as bridge watch and is in charge of a navigational team
• Trains all watch personnel on bridge on safe navigational practices and on the proper use of navigational equipment
• Responsible for the operational readiness of all rig crews, underway replenishment gear, all running and standing gear, and the stowage and condition of the cargo
• Promotes and disseminates a positive health and safety culture and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
• Ensures employee health and safety programs and guidelines are developed, regularly maintained, implemented and complied with
• Identifies any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and recommends and implements measures and solutions to mitigate these risks
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct Manager
• National Certificate of Competency (Unlimited Master’s license) plus all applicable STCW 95 certificates
• Diploma from an accredited maritime training school or facility
• Minimum three years’ experience as a 2nd Officer aboard a vessel
• Supreme leadership and decision making skills along with ability to work under pressure in multicultural environment
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications .ERP knowledge is a plus.
• Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
• English fluency is a must; Arabic language is a plus
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800