Store Keeper assistant - "Wadaef 2019"
- Dammam Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Supervising the proper handling of items, and monitoring the loading and unloading of items.
- Monitoring the receipts of stock and checking the delivery invoices and items delivered for conference with the purchase order
- support warehouse supervisor in developing and implementing.
- support in taking physical inventory of the warehouse.
- track, update and follow up on inbound and outbound shipments.
- plan & schedule customer deliveries with drivers.
- prepare reports.
- studying stock records.
Graduate in Commerce or related field
2 years minimum relevant working experience in storekeeping
Excellent communications and administration skills
Excellent organizational skills
Fluent in English (oral and write)
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800