Planning Engineer - Wadaef 2019"
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The Planning Engineer will be responsible for developing and reporting on the project plan and performance
- Preparation and maintenance of level 1,2,3 &4 Plans as fully constrained and resourced networks, including the leveling of work within agreed priorities, resource levels and targets.
- Assist in developing the program integrated schedule consistent with the Major Projects Common Process.
- Develop and manage detailed schedules covering activities through to the start of execution.
- Liaise with the Planning and Cost Control Unit and Operations Support Manager with respect to the resources management and the project progress.
- Liaise with the construction groups/teams with respect to progress reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly planning / progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
- Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.
- Manage and support planning activities of the contractors chosen to execute the program of work
- Assist in developing the schedule process, system and procedures to support the program.
- Assess potential contractors’ and vendors’ schedule capabilities.
- Provide assurance that the contractors’ schedule systems interface with the Client’s and that progress measurement is effective and consistent.
- Promote collaborative information sharing with team members and contractors
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interacts with all levels of the organization on project related issues (operational and other)
- Interacts and manages direct reports and planning issues on a continuous basis.
- Interacts with operations manager to solve the planning related issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of six (6) years construction experience with minimum four (4) years’ experience in the planning and scheduling of civil engineering projects especially with Royal Commission construction of site development works.
- Candidates shall have primavera (p6) software experience and have past three (3) years’ experience in the Middle East .
- An engineering degree from accredited university is required.
- The candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken English.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800