Oiler (Saudi Nationality) - "Wadaef 2019"
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
Responsible for keeping the Engine room clean, and for performing tasks as requested by the Duty Engineer.
- Assists in transporting and discharging of equipment, materials and supplies.
- Assists in the maintenance of machinery and deck equipment as directed by the engineers.
- Assists with the connection/disconnection of hoses for water, fuel, bulk under a platform/rig.
- Performs and other duties or responsibilities as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Executes measures to prevent and / or reduce pollution o
f the environment.
- Ensure that maritime regulations (SOLAS) concerning the vessel and crew adhered to.
- Ensure the all HSE policies of the Company and Client adhered to.
- Ensure that Health, Safety and protection of the environment are of foremost concern in any work carried out.
- Ensure that Company equipment and tools are maintained in s safe and acceptable condition.
- Ensure the vessels' emergency and firefighting equipment and machinery is working and in good order at all times.
- Know and able to actively participate in all emergency, lifesaving and firefighting procedures and drills.
- Report and encourage Near Miss reporting and eliminate potentials accidents.
- Actively promote good electrical practices and safety awareness among sub-ordinates.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Carry out watch standing in a professional manner and alert the Chief Engineer or Master of any abnormalities discovered immediately.
- Ensure the vessels' Zero Loss Time Accident record is maintained.
- SMLE Cards contribution.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Oiler report to the 2nd Engineer of the vessel.
- Stands watch with Chief Engineer or the 2nd Engineer, assist and perform all duties under his supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum high school certificate
- He must be certified by an accredited Academy for Science and Technology or equivalent certification.
Certificates & Courses should have:
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Medical Emergency Basic Training (Elementary First Aid)
- Personal Fafety and Social Responsibilities
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable :
- The job will require travel locally and international
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800