Staff Nurse - "Wadaef 2019"
- Turaif Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Registered nurses assess, plan, provide and evaluate preventative, curative and rehabilitative care for Company staff in a wide variety of settings.
Candidate those certified by Saudi Commission for health specialties and had work experience in Saudi Arabia will be much preferred
Company nurse may perform the following tasks:
• provide physical and technical care and support for Company staff
• make sure patients receive treatment prescribed by doctors and other health professionals
• provide emotional and psychological support and information to Company staff
• supervise, or carry out, nursing care of Company staff
• observe, monitor, assess, and document patients' conditions and responses to treatment
• monitor and adjust medical equipment used in patient care and treatment, some highly technical and complex
• provide first aid, assist in routine medical examinations, give advice on health matters and maintain sickness and accident records
• answer questions and provide information to Company staff about treatment and care
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
- MOH license as a nurse
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to evaluate and advise on the work of Company staff in area of specialty.
• Knowledge of nursing skills laboratory principles, procedures, facilities, equipment, and supplies.
• Knowledge of all appropriate regulations, procedures, and standards for the operation of a nursing skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
• operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals/ medicines.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing with 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Has valid First aid/BLS certificate
- Should has experience in any approved medical center
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800