Senior DAQ Operator ( Saudi Nationality Only)
- Dammam Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
(State briefly why the job exists)
Assists during all phases of the rigging up and down of well test equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing services during the well testing and clean up phase of a well. This is a break-out role that requires advanced knowledge of operations and equipment. To provide, design, assembly, installation, and commissioning support services to the customer in relation to data acquisition.
(Describe the important end results of the job, i.e., what has to be achieved and why. Start with the most important and number each one separately))
1. Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
2. Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
3. Provides task supervision as required over junior crew and to ensure that all personnel engage in the task have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
4. To liaise with new and existing clients to provide quality services in the data acquisition field.
5. Provides input to the planning for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
6. Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
7. Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the operation
8. Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
9. Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures for the equipment on location
10. Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
11. Supports the Supervisor in ensuring safe completion of tasks and in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
12. Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
13. Supports the Supervisor to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
14. Assists in training junior operators under direction of supervisor.
15. To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
16. Attend, participate and chair pre-job safety meetings as required
(Show job titles and under c), indicate briefly the purpose of each job))
a) Immediate Supervisor(s) Line: General Manager
Function: Well Test Supervisor
b) Other jobs reporting to the same supervisor: Operator – Assistant Operator
c) Immediate Subordinates: None
(Record any significant quantities on which job has some effect, e.g. budget or turnover, records processed, employees supervised. Where appropriate, express annual figures and indicate the year to which they relate.
Job tasks competently performed impact on job profitability and errors are easily measurable and can be confined.
Job Context and Main Activities:
(Outline the context in which the job operates and record the types of activity involved in achieving principal accountabilities:
Safety and Service Quality:
The position is responsible for delivering safety and service quality at the worksite. The position must actively monitor the ongoing activities to ensure that acceptable standards are maintained. Where risks are identified the position must ensure that these risks are addressed and mitigated. Duties include:
Ensuring that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of relevant HSEQ procedures and standards including risk assessment and worksite inspections
Ensuring adequate instruction and supervision to ensure that work is conducted without harm to people or the environment
Establishing that all equipment, plant and substances used are suitable for the task and are kept in good working condition
Assist in taking immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and address any risks to people or the environment arising from the work activity
Ensuring that all incidents are properly recorded and reported and that an investigation is carried out to establish and rectify root causes
Bringing to the prompt attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that require attention (regardless of client pressures)
Ensuring that quality of service is of a high standard and that all required performance improvement reports are completed after each job
Ensuring that operations are delivered to meet client expectations and objectives
Complying with the agreed programme, delivering contractual requirements and meeting agreed performance levels.
Being proactive in highlighting areas for improvement and supporting the client with lessons learned
Leading by example
Effectively managing personnel to deliver project activities
Completing required Personal Assessments and receiving post job feedback from the Supervisor
Ensuring completion of end of operation job tickets/time sheets with customer approval
Ensuring company owned equipment is looked after and third party equipment is returned to base after use
Notifying the Operations Supervisor / Manager of items damaged and documenting these events
Seeking opportunities to assist the customer and to provide additional Rawabi - Cetco Services
Decision making Authority/Level of Supervision Required:
Job is structured through established guidelines governing the job duties and provides assistance to others as directed. Decisions regarding operations and safety can be made in conjunction with the supervisor. General supervision is required by the Well Test Supervisor.
(Who are the job holder’s most important contacts and for what purpose? Consider both external and internal contacts, excluding immediate supervisor and subordinates, but including personnel at other locations , if appropriate)
Customer Representatives– to ensure delivery of service meets expectations and to develop business
Crew members – Interaction, support, organisation and supervision
Well Test Supervisor – for operational and administrative issues
(Identify the most complex or demanding aspects of the job)
Effectively performing the tasks to meet individual, client and Company expectations and objectives
Ability to work under pressure with differing priorities
Working environment changing due to weather, and / or well conditions
Operating in remote and potentially hostile environment locations
Trouble shooting and diagnosis of problems associated with existing systems
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
(Indicate minimum knowledge, essential background qualifications, education, and experience necessary to perform the job competently)
Completion of primary/high school or equivalent experience
Completion of training requirements established by global or local management
Completion of competence requirements as a DAQ specialist and demonstrated ability to perform in role
Good interpersonal and some basic mentoring and training skills
Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
Ability to perform effectively as part of a team member
Degree qualification in computer based or related subject, or lesser qualification with 3 years minimum experience in the build and deployment of x86 PC based systems in stand-alone and network environments
Knowledge of industrial strength communications hardware and configuration methodologies
Knowledge of communication protocols such as MODBUS, Profibus etc
In depth knowledge of NT with recognised professional certificates an advantage
(Technical skills, Specialized Training or Defined Competencies as outlined in Competence & Training System)
Participate in and complete Rawabi – CETCO competency programme
Health and Safety:
Please highlight if the role is a Safety Critical Position as per the following definition:
A role is defined as Safety Critical where Employees, through any improper use of substances (as defined by the Substance Abuse Policy) may affect the health and safety of themselves and/or their colleagues in their work area.
Safety Critical Role – Yes
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800