Executive Secretary (Saudi Female Only)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests from General Manager’s office.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e—mail, letters, packages etc.) from the General Managers office
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
• Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Prepare statistical reports.
• Manage spreadsheets.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings and minutes
• Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
• Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor’s instruction
• Ensure that workers use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the company requires to be used or worn and that it is in good condition.
• Ensure that workers are aware of potential hazards and have dealt with, or are dealing with, the actual hazards in the workplace.
• Plan and communicate work assignments to enable workers to produce safely.
• Review safety aspects of each task with crew.
• Conduct accident or incident investigation,
• Respond quickly and appropriately to worker concerns and cooperate ’in their correction. Take matter to higher level if beyond supervisor’s authority/ability.
• Be aware of the applicable legislation and company procedures.
• Set an example by being consistently safety conscious, and insisting on the safe performance of work.
• Observe the work in progress and provide positive input to the workers.
• Minimum 4 years’ administrative experience
• Associate Degree in Business Administration required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Proficient in MS Office
• Office administration proficiency
• Good analytical, interpersonal, problem solving skills
• Flexibility and adaptability with good organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800