Senior Oracle Developer (for RCS Egypt)
- Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Rawabi for Contracting and Services - Dokki, Egypt.
Rawabi Holding Company:
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The primary function of the Senior Developer is to effectively deliver Oracle applications technical requirements for several modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud SaaS using SaaS or PaaS extension, in order to provide an integrated information system solution to Rawabi Businesses.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Senior Developer shall maintain high performing service support functions. And will provide expertise and knowledge in the technical side of the business applications.
- Work as a technical consultant in the Oracle Applications practice involving designing & developing of reports and forms for various modules of Business Applications.
- He should be fully aware of required documentations as per standard methodologies for IT Project Implementations.
- Manage Integration design and implementation.
- Identify technical gaps in user requirements and design custom solutions to cater the user requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of working in Oracle Applications, integration interface designing, Fusion Middleware using ADF, Java, and / or SOA.
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting of the service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed.
- Deliver excellent Presentation and Audio Visual support.
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
- Develops and documents Rawabi’s expertise, know-how, controls, and capabilities within the Oracle ERP.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his / her direct manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in IT Processes, with experience in EBS Technical Development and Fusion Middleware Development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both English and Arabic languages; written & verbal.
- High level of commitment and positive attitude on achieving both departmental and business objectives.
- Preferred to have strong experience in Business Intelligence concepts
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800