- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Job Purpose - Develops specifications and performance requirements for all construction requirements, materials & products. - Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
Principal Accountabilities -
- Establishing and implementing the Material Procurement Plan.
- Ensure the materials / equipments are procured from the approved vendors and manufacturers
- Ensuring the Material Requisition, Material Submittals and Purchase Orders are prepared as per the project requirements.
- Acquiring from the vendors / manufacturers corrective actions for any non- conforming Materials / equipment noted during inspection.
- Preparing material status weekly updates.
- Resolving discrepancies in material data prior to purchasing. Communications and Working Relationships - Procurement Engineer will report directly to Procurement & Contracts Unit Head.
- Procurement Engineer will coordinate with Procurement Logistics for Materials/Goods/Equipments delivery & clearance.
- Procurement Engineer will supervise the Procurement Officers in all their duties.
- Procurement Engineer will communicate directly with all members on running projects or as agreed.
- Graduation: BSc Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 3-7 Years.
- Good command of Arabic & English Language (Write, Read, Speak).
- Computer Skills: M/s Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Oracle.
- Good Knowledge of Project Management, Quality Assurance…etc.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800