Senior Well Test Operator
- Dammam Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
2. Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
3. Provides task supervision as required over junior crew and to ensure that all personnel engage in the task have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
4. Acts as shift focal point at the worksite between all crew members, subcontracting personnel and the client representative in the absence of the supervisor.
5. Provides input to the planning for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
6. Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
7. Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the operation
8.Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
9.Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures for the equipment on location
10.Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
11.Supports the Supervisor in ensuring safe completion of tasks and in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
12.Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
13.Supports the Supervisor to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
14.Assists in training junior operators under direction of supervisor.
15.To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
16.Attend, participate and chair pre-job safety meetings as required
Completion of primary/high school or equivalent experience
Good interpersonal and some basic mentoring and training skills
Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
Ability to perform effectively as part of a team member
Basic reading comprehension, writing skills and calculator skills required
Computer skills including MS Office and company software