Electrical Production Engineer - RE ( Male -Saudi Nationality )
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Receive the Production documents from Production Unit Head.
- Review the Drgs & inform to the Unit Head/PMT if any Discrepancy noted
- Prepare the Production plan co-ordinate with Production Planner & get it approved by Unit Head.
- Reserve the production space & resources to execute the plan.
- Arrange with material controller for the advance material take off.
- Co-ordinate with PMT for the shortage materials (if any) based on the feedback from Material controller.
- Allocate the team to execute the job as per Production plan, brief them the time limits & targets.
- Monitor the Job progress & report to PMT/Unit head.
- Control the man Hrs consumption for each Job, record & report to Unit Head.
- Minimize the rework & wastage, if any same to be reported to concerned PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Co-ordinate with QC for the inspection activities.
- Prepare the necessary quality documents as per procedure.
- Monitor the usage of tools & machines and make sure the same are in good conditions. Co-ordinate with maintenance team for any defect/repair.
After the completion of each Project, submit the completion report with man Hrs consumption & lessons learned.
- Verify the time sheets
- Verify the delivery notes & gate passes.
- Update the ERP system.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Co-ordinate with Clerk for the Time keeping of Manpower in Electrical Department.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably completed an Internal Quality Auditing Course.
- Good leadership, communication ( English), reading and understanding skills
- Having 1-3 year experience in Electrical panel boards (Low Voltage/Medium Voltage – CONTROL) manufacturing.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800