Buyer (Supply Chain Management )- RE ( Saudi Female )
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Purchase material according to Purchase Requisition.
- Negotiate the best delivery for the materials required to purchase.
- Arrange quotation for standard items, wherever applicable.
- Negotiate the prices for the materials required to purchase.
- Follow-ups on RFQ to suppliers for local and overseas items.
- Log the purchased requisitions on daily basis in materials trucking sheet.
- Attend the S&L meeting.
- Submit the weekly KPI report to the S&L Unit Head.
- rforms miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Graduate, Knowledge reading / writing.
- Knowledge in electrical components, fluent in English
- Good negotiating skills. Must be familiar with purchasing techniques.
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ experience in same field.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800