Field Services Manager - Rawabi Pason
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company is operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Manages the field service personnel who perform on-site services including equipment installation, training and maintenance. Handle support services. Follows company’s best practices, methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery. Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Develop and implement a regional strategy to hire, train, and develop new EDR Field Techs to meet growth and customer service goals for each market area
- Establish realistic targets for each EDR Field Tech based on Experience level, logistics, geography, etc.
- Development of direct reports
- Evaluate and develop EDR Field Techs using annual development plans and periodic written and verbal feedback
- Communication and implementation of the Rawabi-Pason Culture, Mentor and Field Tech expectations
- Coordination of training needs with General Manager.
- Safety: ensure safety policies are followed and 100% safety courses are taken by field technicians using company’s training platform.
- Coordinate resources between market areas within the region.
- Responsible for inventory management and utilization within the region
- Review workmanship and service to ensure that they meet Rawabi-Pason’s level of excellence
- Facilitate the use of communication resources available to the field men (Help Desk, HR, Safety, etc.)
- Cost control of operations (expenses, inventory, shipping/ordering, vehicles, etc.)
- Weekend On-Call - Responsible for EDR Operations during weekend.
- Define a field visit program focusing in preventive maintenance and customer support.
- Truck preventive maintenance schedule
- Define operations KPI’s for operation effectiveness and efficiency.
- Execute periodic field visits to ensure proper field service execution and customer service satisfaction.
- Assist in coordinating efforts between Sales, Operations in order to deliver quality service and products to the customer.
- Constant and continual improvement of company’s product knowledge and knowledge of the petroleum industry in general
- Review and approve field technicians monthly expense reports
- Constant monitoring of Company’s Operations Page for accuracy, completeness, and currency
- Constant improvement of region’s field ticketing processes
- Assist Accounts Receivable in identifying and correcting billing issues, and assisting in collections when necessary
- 5 years’ experience with field rig instrumentation.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, results based
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem solving
- Professional approach to internal and external customers
- Strong safety proponent
- Computer skills.
- Good English skill are mandatory
- Must have a valid light vehicle driver’s license
- Preferred Saudi nationals
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800