Operations Support Coordinator (Warehouse + Procurement ) (Saudi Nationality Only)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose:
Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in warehouse operations including operations support related tasks.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
• Maintains electronic date of the material receiving records.
• On time entries of material receipt, deliveries complying with customers requirement for good’s receipt coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, personnel & company’s policies and procedures.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with electronic data storage system (Oracle) and to conduct periodic internal Audi with Audit department. List out the variation, if any, for higher management’s approval as per Authority Limit Matrix.
• Coordinating with Logistics department to plan the material receipt and offloading / unloading the material in time without incurring extra cost for truck detention. Overall responsible for material receipt and deliveries.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse through regular cleaning and organizing of the warehouse and office space.
• Maintains fleet vehicle documentation, authorization, PM and assists in monthly inspections.
• Will be required to travel to and from drilling rig assisting in log drives and material handling on location.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing and annual budget for material warehousing: scheduling expenditures: analyzing variances: initiating corrective action.
Coordinate activities of existing warehouse staff and security personnel
Cost Reduction- identifying cost saving areas and implement cost saving techniques and modify to achieve substantial reduction in operational & Maintenacne expenses.
Vendor Management- identify suppliers for purchases of Equipment's & Spare Parts for operations
Planning - Planning and effecting future capacity requirement & Equipment's & Spare Parts for operations in coordination with the management staff.
Planning - planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules for equipment, facilities and vehicles to increase warehouse efficiency and equipment reliability. Foreseeing perormance bottlenecks and taking corrective measure to avoid the same.
• Efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing and annual budget for material warehousing; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains existing warehouse staff and recruiting, selecting, training new employees. Manage all the supervisors and labors to continuously carry out the smooth operations in shifts.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participationg in professional societies.
• Cost Reduction- identifying cost saving areas and implement cost saving techniques and modify to achieve substantial reduction in operational & Maintenance expenses.
• Vendor Managmennt – idenitify suppliers for purchases of Equipment’s & Spare Parts for operations,
• Planning – Planning and effecting future capacity requirement & Equipment’s & Spare Parts for operations.
• Planning – planning and effecting future capacity requirement & preventive maintenance schedules to increase warehouse efficiency and equipment reliability. Foreseeing performance bottlenecks and taking corrective measure to avoid the same.
• Producing regular reports weekly / monthly for stock, existing & future warehouse space utilization, safety reports or any report as needed by management & up-to-date documentation.
• Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone for material certification & deliveries, material rejections.
• ERP Knowledge – Overall knowledge of ERP (preferably Oracle) for its SCM & inventory Module.
• Licenses / permits/ government Certificates – Co-ordinate with Rawabi Government Relation Department to obtain necessary government licenses / permits for Chemical Import and Warehouse updates it from time to time to maintain the government rules and regulations.
• Direct and maintain a safety program for all employees assigned to warehouse in coordination with other safety team leaders.
• Initiate and maintain proper and necessary safety and fire prevention equipment within warehouse as prescribed by law and company policy.
• Operate tools, equipment, and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
• Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not corrrectable to supervisor immediately.
• To Coordinate & follow up for any work not listed above, but as needed by management from time to time.
• Assist in PR/PO internal procedure.
3. Communications and Working Relationships:
• Good Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Able to communicate via telephone and emails.
• Good knowledge or word, power point, excel, etc.
• Worked on Oracle SCM & Inventory Module will be an advantage. Training is available.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 1-3 years of experience in Warehouse activities.
preparing purchase orders and purchase request.
Organize and move equipment/materials
• Knowledge on oracle ERP is a plus.
Physical Requirements of the Job :
• Holding Driving License
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800