Senior Oracle Financial Consultant (for RCS - Egypt)
- Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Rawabi for Contracting and Services - Dokki, Egypt.
The primary function of the Senior Oracle Financial Consultant role is to effectively deliver/implement Oracle Finance modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud, in order to provide an integrated information system solution to Rawabi Businesses.
- Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, the Senior Oracle Finance Consultant will provide expertise and knowledge in the Oracle Finance modules of Oracle Fusion.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining / reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions. Participates actively in internal Oracle Financials, Projects and Procurement problem management.
- Consults offshore and/or onsite with internal/external clients on business requirements in order to provide support.
- Acts as senior analyst and champion for Oracle ERP and related corporate financial systems architecture including applications and data.
- Supports multiple projects/tasks within assigned area of Oracle ERP portfolio and related business applications.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different solutions which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Drives business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provides in-depth technical consultation to Business Unit and project supervision to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverables.
- Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".
- Develops and documents Rawabi’s expertise, know-how, controls, and capabilities within the Oracle ERP.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his / her direct manager.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Implementations, with experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, supporting and providing integrated solutions in various industries.
- Willing to be part of Core Internal Oracle ERP Team on Permanent Basis to implement & support Super users & End Users.
- Should have at least 2 full cycle implementation projects with Oracle Fusion Cloud with extensive experience in Oracle Financial modules including Project Financials and E-Tax implementations.
- Expert in Implementation, Enhancement & Support activities within Oracle Fusion Cloud Environment.
- Should have a very good functional financial experience that let him can cover various financial treatments consultation. Preferably, has a financial audit background.
- Experience with the following:
o AP: Work Bench details, Setups and configurations, key reports analysis, details on specific standalone features provided by oracle).
o GL: Configuration and setting up. Awareness on the key features provided by Oracle GL - Revaluation, consolidation, translation, general options and allocations. Report development by BI.
o Budgets: Creation, uploading, updating and Control.
o AR: End to End awareness of Order to Cash Cycle. Key Functionalities of auto accounting, Lock Box Process, Auto Invoice interface generation and creation of statements and dunning letter.
o Cash Management: Bank Reconciliation Processes - Manual and Automating. Cash forecasting procedures Dependency on other financial modules.
o Fixed Assets: Asset Creation process - Manual and Automatic. Awareness of Asset category definitions - Depreciation rule, methods, etc. Creation of Asset Books and Calendars.
o Projects: Project Billing and Project Financials and integration with Project Management Tools
o Revenue Management: and applicability of IFRS standards
o BI/Hyperion (added advantage).
o OUM Implementation Methodology: Documentation procedures across different phases of the projects.
o Configuration and setups: Hands on experience in performing setup and configuration.
- Demonstrated ability to drive implementation of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems – Oracle.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English; written & verbal – Arabic language is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.