Treasury Officer - Saudi Natoinality
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Completes and monitors the issuing and the follow-up of Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee, and ensures that appropriate authority levels for signature have been met and that the group interests and rights have been safe guarded in L/C &/or L/G.
- Requests cancellation or amendments of an LG / LC according to the BU/JV recommendation
- Provides advice to BU/JV DFOs on Trade Finance operations
- Negotiates with banks to receive the best offer related to trade finance transactions
- Secures the necessary LCs/LGs lines for a specific project
- Supports the Senior Banking Relations Manager or Senior Cash Management Manager in developing and institutionalizing Rawabi Holding’s data, know-how, and capabilities in trade finance
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- BA in Business or Finance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trade and Bank relation and experience in treasury transactions at bank trade department.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Experience in the GCC is necessary, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English and Arabic languages fluency required
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800