- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Construction managers are responsible for running all or part of a construction on site.
- Discussing plans with project manager, architects, surveyors and buyers before building work starts
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Planning work schedules for the job, using project management software
- Working closely with the site workforce once building is underway
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Monitoring progress, costs and checking quality
- Making sure the work meets legal requirements and Building Regulations
- Reporting regularly to the client
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Communications and Working Relationships
- Reports to management on project Progress and any high level issues
- Reports to clients and consultants to project progress and addresses their concern
- Establishes strong working relationship with clients, subcontractors, and consultants
- Interacts with Managers and Unit Heads in Head Office to resolve on site issue
- Interacts, when needed with visitors on site
- Interacts with the entire project organization on a daily basis
- Proper utilization of manpower & assets.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, and Civil engineering or related field in accredited university is required.
- Minimum 6 years construction experience with last 4 years in senior management positions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required in Middle East or similar environment.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- The candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken English.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800