- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
· The main purpose of the Project Manager are as follows:
Organizing, Planning, and prioritizing work – developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work construction / contracting projects up to the required quality standard and proposed budget.
· Preparation of the project management plan including scope managements plans requirement management planning scheduling cost management process improvement, manpower resources plan, communication plan, risk management, procurement management, stakeholder management and quality management plan.
· Controlling the project cash flow.
· Giving support to the management for general improvement in company performance.
· Looking for business opportunities which related go his influence area.
· Provides professional development/trainings of staff reporting directly to Operations Support Manager, including the conduction of performance appraisal for all staff merits for a job well done.
· Implementation of approved construction schedules, implementing revisions, and takes all necessary action for the recovery schedule.
· Monitor and improve production and efficiency of work force.
· Continuous monitoring of material orders, planning, material stocks availability, housekeeping, safety requirements, quality executions, timely billing, change orders, as built, submittals etc. to ensure smooth and profitable operations.
· Capable to implement company system program and ISO.
· Provides weekly project report with updates and progress reports, action plans, updates communication with the clients/consultant
Communications and Working Relationships
· Coordinating the work activities and establish a strong working relationship with the client – sub contractors and consultants
· Report to client the Project Progress and address concerns.
· Interacts with Operations Manager, Superiors and Unit Heads in Head Office to tackle and resolve site issues.
· Developing team building to encourage and built mutual trust and camaraderie, respect and cooperation among team members with the entire project organization.
· Interacts with visitors on site if it is needed.
- Strong background of leadership and management with discipline in BS Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Management capabilities and skills related to Project Management in the field of construction and accounting
- Strong technical skills in Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Contracting.
- Computer literate and with special skills in AUTOCAD operation\
- Fluent English Language skills (oral / Written)
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800