Procurement Officer Saudi Nationality Only (Supply Chain Management)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
Supervise the Procurement function to ensure agreed deliverables are achieved in terms of costs, lead times, quality and savings.
2. Principal Accountabilities
Review requisitions with Planning team to ensure all required information is available to process the requisitions.
Manage supplier relationships to build and foster partnerships resulting in securing competitive pricing, delivery time, and credit terms in best interest of RIG
Ensure all requisitions are ordered in time to ensure timely delivery of all ordered products.
Review, monitor, track and update status of all open PO’s, delivery times, any delays to all stakeholders.
Provides hands on leadership, directing and leading team members to achieve customer service and department objectives.
Develop procedures and best practices for all responsible areas regarding supply chain.
Work closely with cross functional departments to ensure business goals are met.
Implement approved Procurement’ policies, processes, procedures and coordinate with subordinates.
Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account best practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
3.Communications and Working Relationships
1. Internal – Supply Chain team, Sales, Finance, Management
2. External – Suppliers, Custom clearing agent, Freight Forwarders
- Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
- Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor’s instruction
1. Graduate in any related Field from reputed University
2. 5-8 years’ experience in international procurement and shipping with focus on trading environment.
3. Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written.
4. Previous Supplier Relationship Management experience is required
5. Previous experience in international procurement and shipping is mandatory.
6. Experience in ERP packages. Excellent Knowledge of MS Office software.
7. Good Communication skills. Good Command on English (Spoken & Written)
8. Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work independently & as a part of a team.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800