- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The objective of the Associate Auditor’s job is to conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities, report audit findings and to determine whether Business Units in the Group are performing their activities, planning, accounting, custodial and control activities in compliance with business systems and to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities.
Under general guidelines of either the Senior Auditor &/or the Finance Audit Unit Head &/or the Operational Audit Unit Head:
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
- Determine or assists in determining the direction of the proposed audit effort.
- Plan or assist in planning and execute audits in accordance with accepted auditing standards.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
- Perform special or ad hoc reviews at the request of Internal Audit Unit Head (Finance/Operational).
- Direct the activities of associate auditors.
- Plans the scope of the audit, and prepares an audit program.
- Determine or assists in determining the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
- Identifies the key control points of the system.
- Obtains, analyzes, and appraises data to make an informed objective opinion about the adequacy and effectiveness of the system, and the efficiency of the performance of activities under review.
- Evaluates a system’s effectiveness through the application of his/her knowledge of business systems (including financial, manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and other operations) and his/her understanding of audit techniques.
- Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program
- Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assistants assigned to the audit.
- Makes oral or written presentations to supervisor/Group Internal Audit Manager. Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Finance Audit Unit Head or the Operational Audit Unit Head
- Bachelor's degree (Diploma in accounting or finance, a Bachelor degree in a related field is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of audit & or accounting experience or a combination of both within a company of Rawabi Holding’s size or larger
- Proven skills in complex financial/operational audits
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications. ERP knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
- English language fluency required - Arabic language fluency is a plus.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800