Business Development Engineer- Saudi Nationality (Female)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Online registration and classification:
· To register and maintain updated the Rawabi Butec vendor data on the Clients portals
· To follow-up internally for obtaining the necessary documents like GOSI, Saudization, etc. related to the bid.
· To develop the IKTVA report for Aramco Projects
· To participate in prequalification tasks and to maintain updated prequalification documents
2. Contacts with Potential Customers:
· To maintain a list of potential customers and their contacts
· To contact & obtain meetings in coordination with BD Manager
· To source and find opportunities and follow-up until obtaining an invite to express interest or bid.
3. EOI’s and Tenders:
· To answer Expressions Of Interests
· To participate in Job-Ex meetings
· To participate to site visits when possible
· To participate in administrative and technical proposals preparation
· To coordinate the works between the estimation department in Beirut and the RSC team
· To obtain local quotes as instructed by the project estimators
· To submit the tender according to ITB
4. Commercial representations:
· In case Rawabi Butec obtains the PWPS agency in KSA, shall act as a Sales Engineer for power turbines on top of BD for construction works.
· Tasks will be identical to the above
5. Conferences, exhibitions and events:
· To attend such events in Saudi Arabia and in coordination with BD Manager
- 3-5 Years
- University Degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering
- Fluent English, Native Arabic is preferable.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800