Night Shift Well Test Supervisor
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To ensure all customer expectations are fulfilled at the well site through effective communication and support of the customer, supervision of Rawabi - Cetco crew, equipment and regular communication with Rawabi - Cetco General Manager
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
- Assist with of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the General Manager for his review.
- Assist Senior Supervisor with running the job at the well site and safe and effective management of any change.
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with the well site customer representative to ensure good two way communication and customer expectations are clearly understood and carried out.
- Provide supervision of the night crew to ensure that all personnel on shift have the appropriate level of supervision, knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
- Ensure coaching and development of the crew.
- Assist with the planning necessary for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
- Perform cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
- Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the job
- Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performs and completes preventative maintenance procedures for all of the equipment on location
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
- Ensures that at rig down, clean up and preparation for the next job is effectively completed
- Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
- Ensures the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
- Evaluate shift personnel performance during the job.
- Supports company strategies for maintaining and improving business by promoting Cetco capability with the Customer representative.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for business growth to onshore management, acting as the company representative at the worksite.
- Attend/chair all pre job safety meetings
Job Context and Main Activities:
Safety and Service Quality:
The position is responsible for delivering safety and service quality at the worksite. The position must actively monitor the ongoing activities to ensure that acceptable standards are maintained. Where risks are identified the position must ensure that these risks are addressed and mitigated. Duties include:
Ensuring that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of the work plan, hazards, relevant HSEQ procedures and standards including risk assessment and worksite inspections
Ensuring adequate instruction and supervision to ensure that work is conducted without harm to people or the environment
Establishing that all equipment, plant and substances used are suitable for the task and are kept in good working condition
Assist in taking immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and address any risks to people or the environment arising from the work activity
Ensuring that all incidents are properly recorded and reported and that an investigation is carried out to establish and rectify root causes
Bringing to the prompt attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that require attention (regardless of client pressures)
Ensuring that quality of service is of a high standard and that all required performance improvement reports are completed after each job
Ensuring that operations are delivered to meet client expectations and objectives
Complying with the agreed programme, delivering contractual requirements and meeting agreed performance levels.
Being proactive in highlighting areas for improvement and supporting the client with lessons learned
Leading by example
Effectively managing personnel to deliver project activities
Completing required Personal Assessments and receiving post job feedback from the General Manager
Ensuring completion of end of operation job tickets/time sheets with customer approval
Ensuring company owned equipment is looked after and third party equipment is returned to base after use
Notifying the General Manager of items damaged and documenting these events
Seeking opportunities to assist the customer and to provide additional Rawabi - Cetco services
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Completion of primary/high school / and or post high school qualifications ( Degree )
- Completion of training requirements established by global or local management
- Completion of competence requirements as a Senior Operator and Night Shift Supervisor demonstrated ability to perform in role
- Good interpersonal, mentoring and training skills
- Self-motivated and work independently with no or minimal management supervision
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations and all well testing calculations
- Advanced reading comprehension, writing skills and calculator skills required
- Computer skills including MS Office and company Well Testing Software
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800