- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Support well test operations with delivery of requested spare parts in a timely manner
- Monitor maintenance activities in workshop
- Accurately maintain well test equipment certification and update as required
- Highlight to well test supervisor as to when equipment certification is required and support as required
- Manage third party equipment to ensure it is fit for purpose and certified as required
- Manage all base equipment to ensure it is fit for purpose and certified as required.
- Ensure quality checks have taken place on all issued equipment. Maintain accurate documentation
- Ensure equipment maintenance conducted as per Rawabi – Cetco procedures in a timely manner
- Attend all workshop safety meetings
- Ensure high standards of HSEQ are maintained within the workshop area
Job Context and Main Activities:
- Flagging System for SWT equipment certification to allow timely recertification
- Provide Equipment Certification to Surface well test equipment
- Welding/Fabrication supervision to ensure code compliance
- Assign welding/fabrication tasks to personnel and third party contractors
- Project management ( In house and third party construction and repairs)
- Project planning (i.e. Timelines and costs)
- Observe and inform of any hazards within the workshop during routine operations, take actions according to the procedures
- Participate in pre job safety meetings
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Must have a high level of education and experience within an office environment, international shipping and stock management.
- Must be organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problems relating to sales, finance and transportation of goods in locations both national and overseas.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and be familiar with any other Rawabi – Cetco software
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800