Showroom Supervisor Saudi National Only
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
The Showroom Supervisor is a key position within the marketing and sales team. The primary duties include coordinating and implementing marketing and sales campaigns for each department and branch of the organization.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Align various sales activities to compliment organizational goals and create an achievable and sustainable workload.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and credit terms. Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on customers' needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Enter orders into automated system and pick customer order tickets.
3. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong computer and technical skills with specific experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800