Supply Chain Manager (Marine industry )
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Evaluates and plans RVOS’ long-term supply chain needs and develops and implements an overall strategy that meets those needs and that is aligned with RVOS’ vision and business strategies
• Develops the RVOS supply chain yearly plan and budget and manages the supply chain division to meet budget and other non-financial targets
• Leads, directs, and controls all aspects of the supply chain divisions day-to-day operations to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of RVOS’ supply chain
• Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes required investments in the organization’s supply chain infrastructure
• Ensures that available synergies / economies of scale among the various lines of supply chain are effectively and efficiently exploited
• Researches, negotiates, maintains, monitors, and regularly evaluates relationships and contracts with suppliers so that RVOS has a reliable supply of goods and services that meet its standards of quality, timeliness, and cost
• Develops and supervises the implementation of operational policies and procedures supporting RVOS’ supply chain business strategies and objectives
• Leads the supplier portfolio management activities (identification, selection, assessment of performance, etc.)
• Identifies opportunities for optimizing purchases (e.g. through purchase aggregation) and for standardizing purchasing processes and controls
• Ensures that purchase transactions are launched in a timely manner and that purchase agreements are concluded in a timely and effective manner according to the established Purchasing Plans
• Ensures the efficient management of RVOS’ warehouses in accordance with the agreed budgets
• Ensures maximum coordination with other departments that are involved in supply chain, including Finance, Fleet & Technical, and HSE
• Oversees the provision of timely and effective support to tenders by all Supply Chain functions
• Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company’s values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
• Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Supply Chain team to ensure that objectives are reached
• Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
• Identify possible successor for self. Oversee and implements his development program(s) that support the Supply Chain department objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
• Develops and institutionalizes RVOS’ supply chain data, know-how, and capabilities
• Identifies and monitors key KPIs, and devises plans and initiatives for improvement
• Minimum BSc in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or MIS ; an MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in supply chain, preferably as an supply Chain Manager in a comparable operation with a minimum of 5 years in the marine business.
• Strong knowledge of the marine industry with solid planning, execution, and implementation skills
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills, and a proven ability to motivate and manage teams
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications. ERP knowledge is a plus
• Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
• English fluency is a must; Arabic language is a plus
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800