Driver - Saudi Nationality Only
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- To transport and deliver products to customers / clients by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area
- Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle. (Car )
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills
- Report all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pick up or delivery
- Maintain required documents for Aramco/SABIC/SEC permits
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures,
- Other duties as assigned
Communications and Working Relationships
- Follows the manager with all decisions related to RTC’s logistics / transport activities.
- Interacts with supervisory staff / management staff for the instructions on driving
- Coordinates with office support regarding logistics activities.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
- must be able to sit and remain alert while driving for long hours
- Must possess a valid commercial driving license
- Must have previous commercial driving experience,
- Must have the ability to read and write English language.
- Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc
- Follows the Aramco / SABIC / SEC norms while driving in their premises as applicable for drivers
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800