CNC Bending Operator Saudi Nationality Only (REC)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the CNC Bending Operator’s job is to operate CNC Bending Machine.
- Read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Set-up and operate CNC bending machine.
- Monitor machine for proper operation and watching for irregularities.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings.
- Change dies or other machinery attachments as required.
- Identify products by suitable means.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings, for the first piece & random checking as per procedure.
- Conduct minor preventive maintenance according to the check list
- Check tools for wear and sharpen if necessary.
- Maintain list of dies.
- Clean work and surrounding areas.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Good in Communication - English
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Trade certificate or Equivalent
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- At least 4 years experience in CNC Bending Machine Operation, preferably Trumpf machines.
- Appetite to learn new techniques and implement.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to job requirements
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800