Banking Relations Manager
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company is operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The purpose of the Bank Relations Manager’s job is to manage Treasury operations related to trade finance and banking credit facilities, and to supervise and facilitate the fulfillment of the daily banking requirements of the BUs, JVs and to insure the proper renewal and grant of credit facilities in addition to preparation of information memo.
- Supports the Treasury Manager with the effective management of Rawabi Holding’s relations with banks and establishes and maintains positive working relations with banks and financial institutions
- Supports the Treasury Manager with the effective management of Rawabi Holding’s daily financial operating requirements, including applications for letters of credit, letters of guarantees, renewal of facilities and new credit requirements.
- Is responsible for the proper execution of bank accounts opening and closure in coordination with Cash Management Unit Head.
- Evaluates and advises on funding sources and financial instruments that meet Rawabi Holding’s needs and objectives
- Works with GMs to understand Negotiates and secures attractive credit and financing facilities
- Monitors, informs and assists BUs/JVs DFOs on maturing financial instruments
- Supervises the Banking Relations Officer to ensure proper production of daily bank positions and utilization of bank credit facilities
- Supervises the daily activities of the trade finance function
- Supports the Treasury Manager in evaluating the BUs/JVs requests for extension or grant of credit lines
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Rawabi Holding Finance team to ensure that objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company’s values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
- Identifies potential successor for his/her position; oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BA in Finance or equivalent degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills- Preferred CPA, CFA or CMA qualification
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- ERP knowledge is recommended
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Finance / Treasury in a company of Rawabi Holding’s size or larger, preferably in the Treasury function of which 3-4 years of banking experience as relationship manager.
- Experience in the GCC is necessary, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English language fluency required – Arabic language fluency is a plus
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800