- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Filing Clerk maintains and manages all important documents either for a particular project or whole organization and assures that it is easily accessible and stored. He maintains and examines related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Communications and Working Relationships
• Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
• Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
• Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques
• Good Communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• At least bachelors degree in any faculty
• At least 3 years related work experience in office work, documentation and control
• Knowledge of Engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800