Junior Accountant ( Saudi Female Only)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose:
The Purpose of the Junior Accountant's job is to support all general ledger accounting activities at the concerned Rawabi Holding BUs/JVs.
2. Principal Accountabitlies
- Support in performing a variety of accounting activities i accordance with accounting principles and standards, and ensures proper control of the concerned BUs/JVs financial resources and full compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Support in ensuring the timely and accurate creation of accounts for new business activities
- Support in ensuring the timely completion of the monthly closing of the concerned BUS/JVs' books
- Support in ensuring accurate accounting entries of journal entries other than payables ( which is handles by the accounts Payable Officer) and receivables ( which is handled by the Accounts Receivable Officer), including provisions, journal voucher entries, and accruals
- Support in performing accounts reconciliations to ensure that all general ledgers are accurate and complete
- Support in the analysis of major expense items as part of the periodic financial reporting
- Support in maintaining and updating the chart of accounts
- Support in tracking KPIs for accounting activities, and devises plans and initiatives for improvement
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
3. Communications and Working Relationships
- Consults with the BU/JV DFO on issues regarding all general ledger accounting activities, and ways for improvement
- interfaces with the VU/JV DFO and the CHO Department heads for the creation of accounts for new business activities
- Interacts and manages direct reports and operational issues on a daily basis
4. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance; BA is a strong Plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience financial and management functions within a company of Rawabi Holding's size or larger.
- Knowledge of financial theory , concepts and practices
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Capable to work under pressure in a delocalized environment
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Experience in the GCC is a plus, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English and Arabic languages fluency required
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800