Receptionist -Saudi Nationality - Female - 2nd Industrial City Dammam
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose •
The Receptionist provides personal administrative support Operation Manager and Rawabi - EMEC staff, also support assistance for all office related job
2. Principal Accountabilities • To handle incoming and outgoing memo, letter, fax and mails. • To welcome visitor and provide warm welcome • To coordinate with Operation Manager with regards to appointment and meetings • To assist the visitors requirements and refreshment • To handle the filing of all documents following the standard filing procedure • To answer all telephone call incoming and transfer to the person needed for the call.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
• Internal Interface with all Mud Engineers and Field Supervisor and other EMEC-Rawabi members
• External interface with EMEC-Cairo in Egypt and other international branches
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Secondary or Associate Degree
• Undertraining to gain experience in any administrative job
• Undertraining for administrative and clerical procedure if possible
• Undertraining for Computer and software
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800