Estimator (Electro Mechanical)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
• Perform quantitative solution development analysis and accurate pricing for all phase of the projects from its preliminary/budgeting to the final/acceptable stages. Provide accurate estimation and value engineering, analytical communicative skills. Close internal communications with technical, sales, design, & project teams to assure best solution development.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Preparing Commercial & Technical Proposals.
- Preparing Tender Prices, Quantities from drawings, Design & specifications.
- Calculating project cost estimate.
- Analyzing and compiling data on construction factors in terms of manpower and materials.
- Developing accurate and clear project cost estimate based on project data.
- Able to analysis and update market material prices and prepare materials schedules
- Able to prepare shop & details drawings
- Reviews different supplier quotations and selects the most appropriate and most competitive prices
- Responsible for the preparation of error-free technical and commercial packages
- Accountable for updating and developing schedule during project launch phase
3. Communications and Working Relationships
- Works closely with the Estimation Unit Head on delivering accurate and timely estimation packages
- Coordinates with the Estimation Unit Head to clarify discrepancies in the bid documents or seek clarifications
- Updates the Estimation Unit Head with the status of the bid on a daily basis
- Interfaces with Project Managers to obtain technical input on bid package
- Interfaces with Procurement regarding prices in the Procurement database
- Interfaces with Engineering/Design regarding issues
- Interfaces with Finance for financial requirements including bid bonds
- Interfaces with bid issuers to obtain proper clarification and organizing site visits
- Interfaces with the Schedule and Cost Control Unit to obtain updated productivity rates
4. Physical Requirements of the Job
- If Applicable • The job may require traveling locally
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• At least 2-5 years of construction experience.
• Bachelors in Mechanical or Electro mechanical engineering
• Closing skills, Motivation for Sales
• Prospecting Skills, Planning, and Management • Market Knowledge, Presentations Skills
• Energy level, Meeting Sales Goals, professionalism
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800