Recruitment Specialist ( Saudi Nationality Only)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of Recruitment Specialist job is to perform full lifecycle of recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates.
Responsible for the effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally
Responsible to refine the needs of recruiting managers, including:
the fit of needed resources with current JD’s, or the need to develop new JDs
- Defining the level, in terms of grade, of resources to be hired
- Defining the level of priority/urgency of each resource
- Defining a target date for recruiting
- Defining the ideal work experience, and academic formation if needed, of the resources required
Responsible for the Recruiting Channels Management, including:
- Suggesting proper channels for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Drafting and designing recruitment advertisements for the job openings and advising on ad costs.
- Searching resumes from RHC databank and other job portals (Bayt, Naukri, Monster…etc).
- Scrutinizing and short listing resumes as per the requirements of the hiring department and/or BUs.
- Being a part of the team(s) conducting Job Fair(s).
- Following up and coordinate with recruitment channels & sources (locally & internationally).
- Actively using of recruitment tools and reports.
- Maintaining manpower agency invoices for reimbursement of recruitment expenses.
Responsible for the Screening, Interviewing and Hiring, including:
- Executing pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior and mid level posts and supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Screening and testing, if applicable, potential candidates.
- Verifying reference check on final candidates.
- Arranging personnel interview (F-2-F & Telephonic).
- Proactively coordinating with departments for interviews.
final hiring paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Submitting offers to candidates and following up until placing.
- Facilitating all Personnel Requisitions and new hires.
Responsible for Visas quotas management, including:
- Keeping the track record of visa allocations.
- Coordinating all VISA immigration processing issues for employees in need of these
Support direct manager
- Drafting Weekly updates on recruitment progress.
Monitoring the achievement of Talent Acquisition & Organizational Development Key Performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration,
Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
• 3-5 years experience in recruitment or a related field with a proven track
record of success.
• Possess a clear understanding of the industry HR trends & practices to
achieve business goals excellence.
• Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and
accurate completion of assigned work.
• Ability to act accordingly to the sensitivity and confidentiality of the
• End to end recruitment knowledge and experience.
• Acquaintance with the local employment market and community resources.
• Familiarity with Saudi Labor Laws.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800