HSE Officer (RC Approved)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
To provide leadership in the implementation of the company’s efforts; to plan, implement and supervise the onsite corporate safety program and ensure compliance with the company philosophy.
- Understand and implement company safety policies in regards to construction sites.
- Conduct ongoing inspections to insure job site complies with safety regulation in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Identify potential risks, and report all risks to project managers immediately. Participate in monthly and/or weekly meeting.
- Conduct daily Safety Inspection of construction site activities and prepare report
- Coordinate with the construction team and project team to plan safety requirements of construction activities
- Coordinate with the construction team to ensure fire and safety equipment’s are available at site Conduct safety training and awareness programs for the construction site in coordination with the construction company's HSE Engineer
- Coordinate emergency mock drills at the construction site periodically
- Review the HSE meeting minutes conducted by the construction team
- Review Risk Assessments, Lifting Plans, Lifting equipment’s test certificates, permit to work records Ensure Incident Investigations are done by the construction team and corrective actions taken
- Ensure compliance to local legal requirements in HSE by the construction team
- Ensure Saudi Aramco HSE requirements are followed by construction personnel
- Ensure approved safety procedures are followed for Road Safety, Work at Height, Electrical Safety, Excavation Safety, Chemical Safety, Safety in Fabrication and civil activities, Behavior Based Safety, Scaffolding Safety, Steel Construction Safety, Fire Safety, and Crane Safety etc.
- Ensure personnel working at site are medically fit
- Ensure good safety practices are followed at the construction site
- Prepare weekly / monthly HSE report
- Coordinate HSE audits by The Company
- Carries out inspections of workplaces and takes appropriate action to ensure compliance.
- Responds to and investigates concerns and complaints from workers/employers and takes appropriate action.
- Investigates accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace.
- Responsible for the establishment of, and monitors the performance of, workplace safety and health committees.
- May participate in the delivery of related educational programs and disseminates information to the public.
- Assists in the training and/or supervision of new Inspectors.
- Performs prescribed industrial hygiene surveys using technical equipment, evaluates results, and takes appropriate action to ensure compliance.
- Prepares various reports, documents and forms.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience with Aramco is more preferable.
- Should have NEBOSH,IOSH,OSHA safety certificate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to recognize onsite risk factors and take appropriate action with firmness and tact. Understand that “Safety is an important element of marketing.
- Operates office equipment such as computers, PC’s, calculator, telephone, voice mail, and copy and fax machines.
- Sense of responsibility and ownership for project.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clear understanding of Company mission and values.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800