Production Planner (Saudi Nationality Only)- Female
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
To prepare & Update the Production plan & schedule
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Co-ordinate with PMT for the delivery schedule for the projects.
- Prepare the master plan which includes all projects.
- Monitor the work load in each work center & plan/schedule the jobs accordingly.
- Co-ordinate with Production Engineers to decide the schedules & incorporate the same in master plan.
- If Production cannot accommodate the proposed delivery, communicate the same to PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Record the man Hour consumption for each work order based on the data received from Production Engineers.
- Collect the progress details from Production Engineers & update the same in Production Plans, if any deviation / change from existing same to be communicated with PMT & Production Unit Head.
- Follow all applicable procedures and
3. Communications and Working Relationships
- Perform the above responsibilities
4. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- College Graduate, Technical Qualified is more preferable.
- Good in communication ( English)
- 2 years experience in the same field preferred
- Computer literate & experience in planning modules like Microsoft Project.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800