Building Maintenance Supervisor (15 to 20 floor Building Tower Experienced)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees like A.C Technician/Electrician/Plumber/Painter/Carpenter etc.,
• Inspects work for smooth functioning / completeness and safety.
• Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
• Keeps time cards and other routine records.
• Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all locations.
• Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation systems
• Does general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
• Coordinates renovations of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities.
• Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all health department locations.
• Assigns and inspects the work of other maintenance and janitorial employees.
• Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors/contractors.
• Ability to install, inspect, repair and maintain the electrical, plumbing and other related systems of all district health department locations.
• Ability to perform various clean-up and maintenance tasks as needed.
• Ability to update inventories and other supplies as needed.
• Ability to inspect, operate and maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation system and the boiler system. Skill in maintaining and repairing security hardware.
• Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
• Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
Diploma / Bachelors in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
10 years experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800