Mechanical Development Engineer ( Saudi Nationality )
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Mechanical Development Engineer’s job is to create and test new product designs and formulate manufacturing specifications
- Develop and prepare mechanical design for submittal and fabrication.
- Develop mechanical design sketches & details of products using mechanical CAD software and structural analysis of the design drawing including seismic calculation preparation of joints calculation, etc.
- Preparation of detailed design BOM including the total mass of each item and hardware.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Confident, highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to achieve results & team work.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commercially astute with analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to direct, motivate and influence others
- Highest standards of integrity and compliance
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of structural and schematic design.
- Preparation of BOM including hardware list.
- Knowledge of IEC & ANSI standards related to enclosure protection degree and acceptance criteria.
- Reading and understanding of Saudi Aramco Material Specifications and SEC specifications.
- Proficiency in preparing submittal and production drawing using mechanical software (CAD drawings)
- At least 4-5 years of experience in preparing mechanical development drawings and structural calculations.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- CAD proficiency in preparing mechanical design drawings and fabrication details (Creo & Solid Works)
- Communication skill in English
- Problem solving skills
- Standardization of product design.
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800