Sales & Marketing Manager
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Sales & Marketing Manager - ElectroMechanic job is to pursue all Marketing Sales, and Procurement activities related to the trading of Electrical & Mechanical Products of Rawabi Oil&Gas (ROG)
- Accountable for setting annual sales plans in line with ROG’s strategy and objectives.
- Manages ROG;s Electrical & Mechanical products Marketing & Sales Unit to meet budget (sales target) and other non – financial targets.
- Accountable for the implementing the marketing plan and strategy set by the Sales & Marketing Commercial Head
- Accountable for the timely sourcing of potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG’s clients requirements.
- Manages the procurement activity related to the electrical & mechanical components traded products ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing and reliability of supply.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining strong relations with clients, suppliers / manufactures and other thir parties involved in ROG’s operations activities, including resolving any dispute that cannot be resolved at the Sales Engineer Level.
- Inputs on and resolves difficult operational issues
- Overseas the activity of ROG’s Electrical & mechanical Sales Engineers and accountable for the efficient resource allocation of staff directly reporting to him.
- Identifies and tracks operational KPI’s and devises plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
Communications and Working Relationships.
- Supports the Sales & Marketing Commercial Head with all decisions related to ROG’s Electrical & Mechanical Products Marketing & Sales.
- Interfaces with clients and suppliers / manufactures on a regular basis and addresses any serious problems before they are escalated to the Sales & Marketing Commercial head
- Interacts with all levels of the organization on Electrical & Mechanical Products marketing & Sales matters (operational and other), issues (operational and other).
- Interacts with and manages direct reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BS or BE in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization and presentation and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working knowledge in the Oil & Gas sector and electrical components specific industry.
- Good Working knowledge in the Electrical & mechanical Products Marketing & Sales industry with prior experience in marketing and sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Products Marketing & sales Industry
- Working experience in Eastern Province – KSA is a must
- Computer literate (MS word, excel and Power Point). ERP system is a plus.
- Fluent in English (oral & written) – Arabic language fluency preferred.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
The job Electrical Marketing & Sales Unit Head may require local and international travel.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800