- Prince Saad Street, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
· To conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities
· To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities
· To determine whether Business Units in the Group are performing their activities, planning, accounting, custodial or control activities in compliance with business systems and management instructions.
· To plan and execute audits in accordance with accepted auditing standards.
· To report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
· To perform special or adhoc reviews at the request of Group Internal Audit Manager.
Under the general guidelines of an Audit Manager, the Associate Auditor:
1. Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
2. Determine the direction of the proposed audit effort.
3. Plans the scope of the audit, and prepares an audit program.
4. Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
5. Identifies the key control points of the system.
6. Evaluates a system’s effectiveness through the application of his/her knowledge of business systems (including financial, manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and other operations) and his/her understanding of audit techniques.
7. Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program
8. Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assistants assigned to the audit.
9. Makes oral or written presentations to Group Internal Audit Manager / Director. Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
10. Performs any other task assigned by Group Internal Audit Manager or Group Internal Audit Director.
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years' of Audit experience with a multi-subsidiary company.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Knowledge of trading operations.
- Previous experience within a major accounting firm.
- Experience leading cultural and organizational change within an audit function.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work.
- CIA / CPA / CA or equivalent qualification is required
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800