Marketing & Sale Executive - Riyadh (Telecom Sector)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Rawabi Wireless Solutions
Rawabi Wireless Solutions offers a range of mobile and GSM communications products and services essential to service providers' needs in the communications industry.
- Increase business volume by adding more customers in the portfolio of Rawabi Wireless Solutions
- Expand and develop new accounts and follow up existing accounts to ensure further growth.
- Efficiently handle assignments as provided by his direct line management
- Creating business opportunities by using leads provided by his direct manager and through own contacts to introduce existing products to new customers
- Develop and manage new Key accounts with main focus on increasing sales & new client base.
- Ensure all KPIs are followed and adhered to generate revenue
- Closely monitor new/ upcoming projects and meet all stake holders to ensure introduction of new & existing products’ line to get sales
- Meet with operators and their contractors to stay updated with the new projects they are going to launch to be able to know which product to propose
- Actively maintain industry and market competitor knowledge.
- Prepare and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports etc for management
- Monitor & Control of trade cycle returns, clean billing and close cases with the help of his direct manager
- Keep a tract of inventory at warehouse and share plan of stock replenishment with his direct manager for specially, the fast running items
- Minimum qualification required is graduate form a recognized University in any discipline with very good written & spoken English
- Preferably 2 to 3 year experience in a Marketing Development role; specially within a commercial GSM/ wireless cable industry in Saudi Arabia/ GCC
- Exposure to operators directly and their main contractors will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is a must
- Valid Saudi Driving is a must
- Any nationality but Saudi preferred
- Age 25 - 38, however this will not be a barrier to the right candidate
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800