Buyer - SCM Saudi Nationality Only - Female
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Job Purpose The main purpose of the Buyer’s job is to purchase local materials / services and overseas according to the requirement.
- Purchase material according to Purchase Requisition.
- Arrange quotation for standard items, wherever applicable.
- Negotiate the prices for the materials required to purchase.
- Follow-ups on RFQ to suppliers for local and overseas items.
- Log the purchased requisitions on daily basis in materials trucking sheet.
- Attend the S&L meeting.
- Submit the weekly KPI report to the S&L Unit Head.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Should have good written, soft skills (M. S office tools)
- Maintain good business relations with suppliers
Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate, Knowledge reading / writing.
- Knowledge in electrical components, fluent in English
- Good negotiating skills. Must be familiar with purchasing techniques.
- Fresh Supply Chain Management
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800