Marine / Vessel Mechanic
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the mechanic`s job is to maintain and repair vessel engines, marine machinery, and related equipment.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- *Performs major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work on gasoline and marine engines, outboard motors, and related vessel equipment and systems using schematic charts and technical manuals.
- *Establishes and maintains a preventive maintenance program for marine engines and related marine research equipment.
- *Tests marine engines and equipment to determine need for repairs or adjustments.
- *Repairs and maintain hydraulic equipment and valves.
- *Operates hand and power tools associated with vessel engine and equipment repair.
- *Works closely with superiors to understand required service details.
- *Tests repaired equipment and machinery defects which were not been identified as part of the job card.
- *Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- *Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- *Identifies and reports to management any health, safety or environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- *Reports to and supports the workshop technicians on all vessel mechanical repair and maintenance services.
- Associate`s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a certificate in engine and mechanical repairs.
- *Minimum of 3 years experience in engine and equipment maintenance preferably in the marine industry.
- *Must be able to read and follow manuals, blue prints, and diagrams and operate test equipment.
- *Marine engineer is a plus.
- *Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia.
- *English fluency is required :Arabic language is a plus.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800