- Dammam Saudi Arabia
Rawabi United Safety Service
Rawabi United Safety Services Company Limited (RUSS), a joint venture between Rawabi Holding and United Safety International, is a leading provider of H2S Safety Equipment, Breathing Air Safety Systems and H2S Safety Specialist expertise in the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
Since its establishment in 2002, RUSS has been managing the H2S Services Contract for Saudi Aramco covering to date 800+ sour well locations both onshore and offshore.
The main purpose of Recruitment Specialist job is to perform full lifecycle of recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates.
Responsible for the effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally
- Responsible to refine the needs of recruiting managers, including:
- Defining the fit of needed resources with current JD’s, or the need to develop new JDs
- Defining the level, in terms of grade, of resources to be hired
- Defining the level of priority/urgency of each resource
- Defining a target date for recruiting
- Defining the ideal work experience, and academic formation if needed, of the resources required
- Suggesting proper channels for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Drafting and designing recruitment advertisements for the job openings and advising on ad costs.
- Searching resumes from RHC databank and other job portals (Bayt, Naukri, Monster …etc).
- Scrutinizing and short listing resumes as per the requirements of the hiring department and/or BUs.
- Being a part of the team(s) conducting Job Fair(s).
- Following up and coordinate with recruitment channels & sources (locally & internationally).
- Actively using of recruitment tools and reports.
- Maintaining manpower agency invoices for reimbursement of recruitment expenses.
- Executing pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior and mid level posts and supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Screening and testing, if applicable, potential candidates.
- Verifying reference check on final candidates.
- Arranging personnel interview (F-2-F & Telephonic).
- Proactively coordinating with departments for interviews.
- Reviewing final hiring paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Submitting offers to candidates and following up until placing.
- Facilitating all Personnel Requisitions and new hires.
- Keeping the track record of visa allocations.
- Coordinating all VISA immigration processing issues for employees in need of these services.
- Drafting Weekly updates on recruitment progress.
- Monitoring the achievement of Talent Acquisition & Organizational Development Key Performance Indicators.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
• 3-5 years experience in recruitment or a related field with a proven track record of success.
• Possess a clear understanding of the industry HR trends & practices to achieve business goals excellence.
• Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
• Ability to act accordingly to the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function.
• End to end recruitment knowledge and experience.
• Acquaintance with the local employment market and community resources.
• Familiarity with Saudi Labor Laws.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
P.O No 79800