Electrical Sales ( Saudi Nationality Only)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Sales Engineer’s job is to conduct various Marketing, Sales, and
Procurement activities at ROG.
Reports to the Electrical Marketing & Sales Unit Head.
Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget.
Accountable for the identifying and timely sourcing of new potential agency partnerships and support the Electrical Marketing & Sales Unit Head in developing these partnerships in line with ROG’s sourcing objectives (marketing plan).
Sources, pre-qualifies and registers potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG’s clients’ requirements.
Conducts marketing campaign to support in promoting newsuppliers.
Accountable for preparing and submitting the quotations on timely manner.
Conducts procurement of products while ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
Stays up to date and follows-up on the collection status.
Maintains good relations with clients & suppliers and other third parties related to ROG’s operations, including resolving any disputes prior to escalating it to the Marketing & Sales Unit Head / Manager.
Assists the Unit Heads / Managers in developing and institutionalizing ROG’s expertise, know-how and capabilities.
Inputs on and resolves difficult technical and commercial issues.
Responds to client request and calls in a timely manner.
Assists the Unit Heads / Managers in identifying and tracking operational KPI’s and devising plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Supports the Marketing & Sales Unit Head / Manager with all decisions related to ROG’s marketing, sales and procurement activities.
Interfaces with clients, suppliers and partners on a regular basis and addresses problems before they are escalated to the Marketing & Sales Unit Head / Manager.
Interacts with all levels of the organization on marketing, sales and procurement activities, issues (operational and other).
Coordinates with Operation Support regarding logistics activities.
- BS or BE in Electrical Engineering or Diploma of EE with 5-10
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization and presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales of Capital Electrical equipment such as Cables, Switchgears Panel boards etc.
- Previous work experience in Saudi Arabia, GCC is a plus.
- Computer literate (MS word, excel and Power Point). ERP system is a plus
- Fluent in English (oral & written) – Arabic language fluency preferred
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800