Technical Auditor (Marine)
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company is operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Under the general guidelines of an Audit Manager, the Technical Auditor is / will be:
- Responsible for the overseeing and directing of all ship security internal audits.
- Responsible for Audit of a fleet of ships.
- Expected to understand the requirements for accurate and efficient record keeping whilst carrying out daily duties such as identifying and reviewing existing procedures, and where necessary, putting in place preventative actions if required.
- Responsible for Assessment and appraisal of key business processes within the organization, working with all levels of management. You will create and implement policies, which are for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for Planning audits, review and evaluate all audits performed and prepare a report detailing the results and recommendations of all audits carried out.
- Required to attend and participate in internal audit meetings and reviews with other members of the company’s management team.
- Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
- Identifies the key control points of the system.
- Evaluates a system’s effectiveness through the application of his/her knowledge of business systems and his/her understanding of audit techniques.
- Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program
- Makes oral or written presentations to supervisor/Group Internal Audit Manager. Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Performs any other task assigned by Group Internal Audit Manager.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marine Engineering
- 1 - 3 years' of Marine / Audit experience within Marine Sector or on fleet /vessels.
- Knowledge of auditing standards will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Marine operations.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required
- Must have good computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office as well as other software related to your particular industry sector.
- ISPS / ISM Certification will be preferred
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800