Secretary (Transferable Iqama)
- Prince Saad Street, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Provide administrative support to department and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Operate office equipment
- Manage office supplies
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- College graduate
- Knowledge and working experience in MS- Office
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Required typing speed
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800